Get Adobe Flash player



Immigration Solutions for International Students in
the Province of British Columbia

Important Program Update

Starting January 1, 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) begins accepting Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program applications under the new Express Entry System. Please see our Express Entry - Expression of Interest page for more details.

With all our personal experiences going through the immigration processes as an international graduate student in BC (MBA Graduate from Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, BC in 2004), an employee under post-graduate work permit and finally a permanent resident in Canada, no one can understand your needs better than we do. We want you†to succeed†in your endeavors in†Canada; we offer our professional assistance as Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant for all your immigration needs.

You have completed your research and decided to go to Canada for your studies. Would you need some assistance?†

We†are here to assist you.††You are not alone in taking your first steps to travel to Canada.† We have the knowledge and experience to accurately complete school applications and student visas in a timely manner.

Now, you are in Canada and started your studies. It has been a while and you†realize that†your study permit expires soon.† Worried?† No time to follow up your immigration papers?

There is no need to worry.†We have the expertise to quickly apply for a study permit extension without complications.

Congratulations. Now you completed your studies and you want to work in Canada to get work experience. Donít know what you need to do?†

You need to have a work permit in order to work in Canada legally. You may be eligible for a post-graduate work permit up to three years depending on your studies. We can help you to obtain your post-graduate work permit as well.

You have studied in Canada and now want to live here permanently.† Are you wondering what your options are available?†

You need to apply for and obtain permanent resident status in Canada in order to†stay indefinitely.† As†an international student graduate you may have different Immigration Program options, including:†

  • Provincial Nominee Programs,†
  • Canadian Experience Class, and,
  • Federal Skilled Worker Class.

We are here to identify your needs and provide best immigration solutions for you.†Starting from your student visa application to your application to become permanent resident of Canada, Connecting to Canada is on your side to bring solutions to all your immigration needs.† You will succeed in your endeavor in Canada and we will be happy to be a part of it. †

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your immigration needs.†